This is a tasty way to prepare tofu. The ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil work together nicely to create a delicious dish.
Broccoli Tofu Stir-Fry
16 oz firm tofu, cubed
10 oz frozen broccoli
1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped (or 1/2 tsp powdered ginger)
1 tsp sunflower oil
1 Tb light soy sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1) Saute the onion in the sunflower oil until it starts to brown.
2) Add the garlic and ginger.
3) Saute for two more minutes.
4) Add the remaining ingredients.
5) Stir-fry the dish for around five to seven minutes.