I would like to share my recipe for pineapple ginger chutney with you. It is delicious, especially on veggie burgers!
1 onion, diced
1 Tb chopped fresh ginger
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp light soy sauce
1. Stir-fry the diced onion in a small amount of oil until it starts to brown.
2. Add the ginger, and stir-fry for another two minutes.
3. Add the crushed pineapple, carrots, cumin, and soy sauce.
4. Stir well.
5. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, and stir occasionally.
6. Serve with your favorite foods!